Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Like The Summit AMK L5 FUTURELIGHT Pant
The Summit AMK L5 FUTURELIGHT Pant is a durably waterproof shell that doesn't feel cumbersome, even on the toughest ascents. The North Face's FUTURELIGHT technology is engineered with nano-spun materials that block moisture while remaining lightweight and air-permeable, allowing us to feel comfortable whether we're trekking through freezing rain or climbing close to the sun. There's plenty of room to layer other pieces in the AMK collection.
- Lightweight shell pant adds weather protection to this cozy kit
- FUTURELIGHT three-layer membrane offers breathable waterproofing
- Fully sealed seams boost water resistance by preventing leaks
- Regular fit with generous room for baselayers and insulating layers
- Reinforced knees increase durability on rugged terrain
- Elastic waistband creates a snug fit that won't budge on the climb
- Eyelets at hems for simple integration with boots
- Item #TNFZC19
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled synthetic
- fully sealed
- [large] 32.5in
- 2 zippered thigh
- Side Zips
- hem eyelets
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.