Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Like the Sprag 5-Pocket Pant
From urban exploring to peak bagging, we stay cool and comfortable in the Sprag 5-Pocket Pant. The stretchy material and gusseted crotch allow full range of motion for rock scrambling and wrangling the kids. Although The North Face tells us these pants have 5 pockets, we forgive them for sneaking in a discreet zippered pocket where we can secure our keys while on the trail.
- Classic, comfortable pant updated to take you from sidewalk to trail
- Performance material is breathable, sweat-wicking, and quick-drying
- Water-resistant finish fends off spills and light precipitation
- Timeless, clean-cut style pairs well with a tee and a button-down
- The North Face continues to provide gear for every pursuit
- Item #TNF03Y9
- 95% nylon, 5% elastane, FlashDry-XD treatment, non-PFC DWR finish
- [short] 29in [regular] 31in [long] 33in
- Leg Opening
- 2 mesh-lined hand, 1 coin, 2 back, 1 zippered back
- zip-fly with metal shank
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- [30 reg] 11.3oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.