Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Like The Printed Denali 2 Jacket
Our fleece midlayers get a ton of use, and we’ve found the Denali 2 Jacket is a bit of an overachiever when it comes to its capabilities. This fleece zips into ski and snowboard jackets from The North Face, plus it's constructed entirely with recycled materials to give back to the environment that provides us with places to hike, ski, and ride.
- Fleece jacket is a technical or casual layer for skiing or campus
- Layer-ready fit offers roomy comfort and space for underlayers
- PFC-free DWR coating repels water from light rain or snow
- Dual zippered hand pockets quickly warm chilly fingers
- Midweight fleece supplies insulating warmth without added bulk
- Zippered chest pocket secures to-do lists, keys, or chapstick
- Item #TNFZBHV
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 70D x 200D recycled polyester, [overlay] 70D nylon, non-PFC DWR finish
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.9oz
- casual, skiing, snowboarding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.