Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Built The Zip-Off Pant
Starting a hike at sunrise means cooler temperatures, so we made the Zip-Off Pant to combat changing conditions throughout the day. Stretch polyester threads wick moisture and deliver on breathability, and when the day gets too hot, we can zip away the legs to reveal comfy and sporty shorts. Unlike other brands' convertible pants, ours zip off to a genuinely stylish five-inch inseam so we can feel good while we're trekking up the trail.
- Convertible hiking pants for temperature fluctuations on the trail
- Moisture-wicking stretch polyester offers techy performance
- Zip-off transformation leaves us with a stylish five-inch short
- Integrated belt keeps pants secure while tackling tricky terrain
- Waistband loop to clip a carabiner and carry a bottle or small pack
- Drawcord-adjustable hems allow us to style pants as joggers or capris
- Item #SICZ2KJ
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex, DWR coating
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand
- integrated webbing belt
- hiking, climb, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.