Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Smartloft 60 Jacket
Whether you're headed out for a late fall hike or need a little extra insulation under your shell when you're hitting the resort, the Smartwool Women's Smartloft 60 Jacket delivers. Filled with Smartwool's lightest-weight insulation in critical areas, this jacket is designed for high-output activities in mild weather, and layers well under a shell or heavier jacket for versatility when the temperature drops. The water- and wind-resistant face fabric fends off light flurries and biting gusts, while stretchy merino panels at the back and sides of the jacket enhance range of motion and promote breathability to prevent you from overheating.
- Versatile jacket for layering or wearing alone
- Lightweight wool insulation seals in body heat for reliable warmth
- Stretchy merino panels promote range of motion and breathability
- Thumbholes keeps sleeves securely in place during motion
- Water- and wind-resistant material adds protection in unexpected storms
- Item #SWL013G
- [shell] 100% nylon, [panels] 100% merino wool
- 88% wool, 12% polyester
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 internal zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.