Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pant
A long day of hard skiing deserves a long afternoon of hard napping, and there's probably no betters pants to help you slip into that aprés coma than the Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pants. Made with the same recycled polyester fleece that's in Patagonia's iconic Snap-T pullover, these pants are just as cozy as your favorite blanket, except unlike your favorite blanket you can wear them out to the store to fill up on post-ski snacks. They've got a gusseted crotch to free up your movement as you stretch out those sore muscles, and a comfortable elastic waistband with an integrated belt that'll help you loosen your fit when you snack yourself back to sleep.
- Cozy fleece pants to help you relax and warm up after long ski days
- Recycled polyester fleece offers toasty warmth and ultimate softness
- Gusseted crotch lends easy movement for post-shred yoga sessions
- Integrated belt and elastic waistband help you customize your fit
- Hand pockets offer convenient storage for your everyday items
- Tapered leg cuffs prevent your warmth from escaping
- Item #PAT02YO
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester
- [medium] 32in
- 2 hand, 1 rear
- elastic, integrated buckle belt
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 21 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.