Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Like The R1 Fleece Pullover
The durable Patagonia R1 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover is our favorite do-it-all option that we wear for a multi-pitch, layer for ski days, or simply use to show off our love for this eco-friendly company. Soft, flexible, and featuring a unique grid fleece construction, this fleece offers moisture-wicking performance when we're running a trail or hiking steep switchbacks, but also efficient warmth when we stop to take lunch. Patagonia equipped it with a zippered pocket for stashing climber's balm or a granola bar, and it also treated the fabric with Polygiene odor control, letting you put off laundry for just one more day.
- An essential midlayer that plays well with others
- Exclusive Polartec grid fleece offers breathable comfort
- Stretch construction leaves you free to run, hike, or climb
- Odor-resistant treatment keeps the fabric smelling fresh
- Off-shoulder seams provide comfortable wear beneath a pack
- Single chest pocket provides a stash for small items
- Slim fit makes for low-bulk performance that's easy to layer
- Item #PAT02PN
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- Polartec Power Grid (93% recycled polyester, 7% spandex)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [xx-small] 25in
- 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, running, climbing
4.5 based on 27 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.