Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Like The Divided Sky Jacket
When we're strolling through the woods on chilly autumn days, we count on the Patagonia Divided Sky Jacket to tag along with cozy comfort and warmth. It's made from high-pile Sherpa fleece for reliable warmth that's super-soft and comfortable, with a smooth polyester lining that makes layering a breeze. We appreciate that there's also a large fleece storm flap behind the front zipper to keep out cold winds, as well as two handwarmer pockets to keep your digits warm and store keys.
- Stay warm in chilly weather with this soft and cozy jacket
- High pile Sherpa fleece gives you dependable warmth in the cold
- Large internal storm flap ensures that chilly wind won't sneak in
- High collar keeps your neck warm and comfortable
- Adjustable tabs at the cuffs and back waist provide a custom fit
- Handwarmer pockets offer storage and a warm refuge for cold hands
- Item #PAT02JD
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [body] Sherpa fleece (70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester), [lining] polyester
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 25in
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.