Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Dawn Patrol Pant
When it comes to travelling efficiently on all-day tours, look no further than the Black Diamond Women's Dawn Patrol Pant to assure unimpeded mobility and hard-wearing protection. This pant features a four-way stretch nylon construction that's equal parts durable, pliable, and breathable so you can high-step and lunge till the cows come home—or in the very least until Ullr sends more snow. Additionally, the DWR treatment fends off light precipitation and moisture, while the Keprotec instep patches double down on protection against sharp crampons and ski edges. Internal snow gaiters safeguard your footwear and baselayers, and the thigh pockets keep necessities close at hand. Not to mention, the offset, mesh-back vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation, meaning you never have to forgo protection in favor of dumping excess heat.
- A lightweight, stretchy pant for touring in the backcountry
- Four-way stretch nylon is durable for protection
- DWR treatment fends off light precipitation
- Side vents tout mesh lining for temperature regulation
- Snow gaiters protect footwear and baselayers
- Intergrated belt is removable and suspenders are adjustable
- Item #BLD00JD
- [body] 63% nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane, DWR treatment, [kick patches] Keprotec
- 2 thigh
- integrated belt, suspenders
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.