Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Built The Winter On The Go Pant
When harsh winter weather tries to slow us down we pull on the Winter On The Go Pant. Built for seamless wear from errand running in town, to shoulder season trailheads, and then back to the couch at the end of the day, these fleece-lined pants are going to be your new go-to. The stretchy synthetic blend ensures freedom of movement and moisture control, while the DWR treatment keeps us dry when snowflakes or light rainfalls.
- Jogger style pants built for casual or rigorous wear
- Stretchy synthetic blend moves with you, wicks moisture
- DWR treatment fights off light precipitation
- Fleece lining traps heat on ice cold winter days
- Elastic in the waist and leg opening lock in the fit
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby
- Slim fit runs small — sizing up a size or two is recommended
- Item #BCCZ2DZ
- [face fabric] 90% polyester, 10% spandex, DWR treatment, [lining] fleece
- Leg Opening
-  4in  4.25in  4.5in  4.5in  4.5in  5.75in  4.75in
- 2 hand, 1 zippered rear
- elastic, drawcord
- Gusseted Crotch
- casual, commuting, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 33 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.