Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Built The Oksfjord Down Parka
When the winter weather is reminiscent of the Arctic Circle, but all we want is to run into town for drinks or dinner, we pull on the Oksfjord Down Parka. We designed this knee-length parka with responsibly sourced down to provide lightweight and comfortable warmth. When the snow starts to fly, the DWR treatment provides ample coverage from light snow and rain.
- Oversized parka built for winter evenings on the town
- Durable polyester face fabric handles daily wear and tear
- Water-resistant finish effortlessly fights off light precipitation
- Lofty down insulation traps heat for chilly winter days
- Extended length provides ample coverage for crisp evenings
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Removable hood encourages customizable comfort and warmth
- Two-way front zipper for venting and style options
- Item #BCCZ2CW
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- 750-fill down (RDS-certified)
- Center Back Length
- removable, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, zippered internal chest
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 6 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.