Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sentinel AR Jacket
With a durable construction, feature-rich design, and relaxed, contemporary fit, the Sentinel AR Jacket is always one of our favorite choices for big mountain skiing and snowboarding. It delivers the waterproof protection and breathable performance of GORE-TEX, with plenty of adjustability and ventilation to keep you comfortable, no matter the conditions.
- Reliable hardshell jacket for all-around skiing and snowboarding
- GORE-TEX membrane ensures waterproof, breathable comfort
- Fully sealed seams and watertight zippers block all moisture
- Brushed flannel lining offers a soft and subtle line of warmth
- Powder skirt keeps the snow spray from sneaking up your back
- Hood slips easily over a helmet on stormy ski days
- Underarm vents dump excess heat during a traverse or bootpack
- Relaxed cut lets you put your puffy underneath when temps nosedive
- Item #ARC00ZP
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (3-layer), [face fabric] 70D nylon, [lining] flannel backer
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 hand, 1 sleeve, [internal] 1 mesh dump, 1 zippered
- WaterTight underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.8oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 38 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.