Up To 50% Off
Select a size:
Why We Like The Beta AR Jacket
The ultra-versatile Arc'teryx Women's Beta AR Jacket is the ultimate outdoor companion, capable of taking on everything from skiing and hiking to alpine expeditions. The streamlined jacket is light and packable making it an easy grab for any adventurous trip. Arc'teryx has a commitment to deliver use-specific, function-driven products for women, and the classic Beta AR showcases this beautifully. The Beta AR is made with GORE-TEX Pro 2.0 and sealed with tiny, weight-saving GORE seams to shut out rain and snow while still maintaining breathability for high-intensity activities. Laminated zippers are icing on the cake, and in combination with the construction, offer weather protection from blinding snow and sideways rainstorms. High-wear areas of the jacket, such as the shoulders and forearms, are reinforced with extremely abrasion-resistant N80d GORE-TEX Pro 2.0 for elevated durability without tacking on too much weight.
- The most versatile shell from Arc'teryx for skiing and alpinism
- Gore-Tex Pro 2.0 is durable, waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Hybrid mapping places heavier weight fabrics in high-wear areas
- Fully taped seams and DWR treatment offer maximum weather protection
- DropHood is helmet-compatible, can be pulled on without unzipping
- WaterTight underarm vents allow for heat dumping on burly ascents
- Hip length and higher hand pockets are harness or pack compatible
- e3D patterning and articulated elbows enable free range of motion
- Item #ARCZ97O
- [body] N40d 3L GORE-TEX Pro 2.0, DWR treatment, [reinforcement panels] N80d 3L GORE-TEX Pro 2.0, DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- DropHood (adjustable, helmet-compatible)
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered interior
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 24 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.